24 March 2009

i always have my cookies on.

about once a quarter or so, when i log into blogger, it will redirect me to the "no cookies" error screen which tells me to set my cookies & come back later. so, i just backbutton right back to blogger login, and wahlah, i am logged in & cookiefied. i don't know why this detour occurs. i always have my cookies on. heh.

so today i got an automobile for $1. it runs okay. the trunk leaks. it looks like maybe it's never been cleaned. the driver side door appears to be falling off the hinges. but, it's in decent shape, and hey, even if it got me off the vanpool just one day, that's worth $1. it's an old sentra with 140,000+ miles. might clean it up and give it to mini-me - you know, to show her how much we love her & all that.

my job has deteriorated into a series of clerical tasks. this is not good. i don't particularly enjoy clerical tasks, and doing everyone else's clerical stuff tends to put one in a position of doormattieness. that fine line between helpfulness & doormattieness is looming closer & closer. ::sigh:: stop venting & do something! okay! get your cookies on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home