18 March 2009

julia louis dreyfus demonstrated a vocab bel grande on jay leno, and i am saying peeps at the bestbuy.

so mini-me & i were driving along today on a travelling trip & listening to the radio when what to our wondering ears should appear but the inimitable mr joel singing piano man. for some reason, when i hear this song on the radio, i always want to listen to it, but when i hear it on the cd, i always skip it. who knows. anyways - there's this line where the inimitable mr joel says --they sit at the bar & put bread in my jar-- and i am thinking --haha who says "bread" for money anymore haha-- and this reminded me that last night when we were getting my birthday gift of a [drum roll] new iphone [!!!] the guy at bestbuy put my existing 3g sim card into my new phone, and wah-lah there were all my contacts b/c durr they were on the sim card. my response? --yay - there are all my peeps-- OMG OMG OMG i don't even SAY peeps!! who says peeps!! gah!! now the guy at bestbuy thinks i am a flaming eejit. oh, you think it's not so bad i said "peeps"? well, pair that with the fact that just before that i had said --my old man really needed a new phone because his old phone was wack-- OMG OMG OMG i actually do say wack, but that is not real vocab and not meant for public consumption but is simply something i say around my peeps.

sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home