19 March 2009

march madnesssss

my hair smells like oranges & ginger b/c that is the kind of shampoo they have here at graceland. yummm! mini-me & i are on spring break. yipee-ki-yay!

in some ways it is difficult to be on vacation. there is the nagging feeling that there is something that i should be doing. went for a run - check. ate breakfast - check. had a shower - check. what else am i supposed to be doing? well, nothing, of course. it's vacation. durr. so, i check my work email b/c it makes me feel better to know that there's nothing going on there at all.

speaking of goings-on -- have you heard about that dance competition that is going on? it's called "the big dance". so far, i haven't been able to find any broadcasts of it b/c the sports stations are all covered up with b'ball, but when i find it, i will certainly report on it. you can trust me for the up-to-date & accurate reportage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home