02 June 2011

trailers for sale

my new eyeglasses arrived today, so i picked them up after work. i guess they look okay, but eyeglasses aren't specifically for "looks" - they are for "sees". these new ones are so far just okay, but not great, in the sees department. my Rx is the same, so it's not like i am going to notice a big diff with that, but the glasses are bigger than my old ones, so the shape of the lens is different and they sit differently on my face. i am actually seeing clearer, but simultaneously getting a headache. so, it's a bit that's-good-that's-bad, if you see what i mean.


after picking up the eyeglasses, i headed over to walmart because i had some free time on my hands because my old man's at the visitation for that cousin that got bit by a tick a couple days ago, remember? yeah, unhappy ending. why didn't i go to the visitation? because i am a cold hearted btch? perhaps. but see, here's the thing - i am not part of my old man's past. i am part of his present. these people are his past and they'll be all "back in the day!" and i'll be all, "yeah, i was in nusery school?" i would not want to make my old man go through explaining every story to me and have to bring me up to speed and include me in it all when he really just needs to share space with these particular people at this particular time. i bet you are surprised to learn i was actually thinking of him. and, yes, i quizzed him extensively on his wants and needs in the matter. i could write a book. so, bite me.

at walmart, i found several things to buy, and one thing so far i have discovered i will be taking back. i would tell you all about it but you were thinking poorly of me just earlier, so forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home