02 December 2008

today's topic: spittle

to hell with ethics. i am going to start spitting on rude people. fight fire with fire, i say. buncha wankers! cutting in line, talking on mobiles, blocking the shelves & aisles & doorways, parking across 2 spaces. oblivious to the world around them.

the other day after shopping at publix, i walked outside to wait on the sidewalk for my old man to pull the car around. it was raining, so i was under the awning. while i was waiting - clearly commanding a section of the loading zone - some wanker pulled up right in front of me, parked his car, and left it. that's right - left it there, blocking the loading zone. and, of all the loading zone places to block, he has to block the bit of loading zone on which i assuredly had dibs! i gave him the stink eye, but he averted his glance. he was lurking around the door to publix, clearly waiting on someone who had not already reached the out-of-doors like me. so, when my old man pulled up a bit down the way, i made a big show of how i was moving from my spot to this other spot in order to load my groceries in the car. b/c wankerman needed to see i was majorly inconvenienced. me & my old man loaded the groceries into the car, and i got in. my old man pushed the cart back to the store right by the wankerguy, who was still standing there waiting on his shopper & could clearly have waited to pull his car up until we were done loading. after we were all settled in the car, we both turned & gave him the stink eye, and he saw us. i know he did b/c he looked right into my stinky eye. i think it scared him down deep in his wanky little soul.

yeah, yeah. christmas time. joy & good cheer. clothe the hungry - feed the nekkid. whatever, people! you just bloody well better clear out of my freakin' way, or i will spit on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home