22 January 2007

hero monday

successfully did not use the snooze this morning. not sure if i'm feeling more rested for it, but definitely feeling inordinately pleased with myself for accomplishing it. it's a bird! it's a plane! it's anti-snoozer!

need to find some way to clean the notebook screen, since the for use with notebooks computer screen wipes turned out to be not for use with notebooks. speedy's notebook died, and i'm going to try to help rescue the data. last night while working on it, called allen-my-allen, and of course he had the fixes. don't know whether i'd rather be able to handle it all myself and be the hero, or whether it's just too much data for my pretty little head to absorb.

tonight -- 24 & heroes are both back, but my presence has been requested elsewhere. tivo to the rescue - talk about a hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home