09 March 2011

my foot itches.

my brain is tired. this lifeguard training is rough. the kids don't seem to be having quite as much trouble with it, so one must conclude that my old brain is out of learning practice. also, if the kids fail, well that's their parents's money down the drain, oh well. if i fail, it's my money! my! money! the class costs $125, so it's not exactly cheap, is it? IS IT? no, no it's not! must study! must learn! must past the test! study! learn! pass! studylearnpass!!

this calm attitude will probably help me not choke on the test.

JEEZ.

eyes on the prize, ace. keep your eyes on the prize.

2 Comments:

At 10 March, 2011 07:23, Blogger MissTonay said...

Hmm. I'd really like one of those special frocks. I don't really care about saving lives, but I'd enjoy looking important.

 
At 10 March, 2011 19:19, Blogger ace said...

i know, right??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home