20 August 2010

i didn't come here to talk politics.

i have a problem.

a serious problem.

mini-me & i used to have this great super wonderful fabulous thingeedoogee for holding our shower stuff. it fit right over the showerhead. but, after years & years of use, it was rusting so i decided to get a new one. well the new one was all wacked out and kept shifting and sliding down the shower faucet and dropping its load of shampoo et cetera and here's the thing - when about a pound of shampoo et cetera falls about five feet and hits the shower floor, it makes a bit of a racket. this can only happen so many times in the middle of the night before you just have to do something about it. so, i recently selected a lovely new container for my shower stuff. it's a sort of compartmentalized bucket thing with a handle and it just sits on the little seatstep and holds my stuff. problem is, my stuff's not all it holds.

my lovely bucket. my lovely, lovely bucket.

::sigh::

there's no hole in my bucket,
dear liza, dear liza,
there's no hole in my bucket,
dear liza, no hole!!

i selected a bucket with no holes. i have essentially purchased a swimming pool for my shampoo. brilliant!

2 Comments:

At 21 August, 2010 07:06, Blogger J Dot said...

Your old man has a drill, right?

 
At 21 August, 2010 17:35, Blogger ace said...

hey, now. it's a family blog here, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home