28 October 2009

consultants. ppffff!

i hate when consultants get all «oh, we can do that but it'll cost you.» or «that will require a change order.» or «let me check with the programming guys and get back with you on that request.» or «we'll do it my way because i am the consultant and therefore i am the defacto authority on the subject and the fact that you hired a consultant says right there that you don't have the skillset to do this in-house therefore i am your saviour and by saviour i of course mean supreme ruler zandor! bow to me!»

yeah, see, here's the thing. most of what we're farming out, i've actually done, so don't try to pull your so-smart crapola on me because i am going to call you on it, buddy! i'd be doing the shizzle myself if i weren't so busy doing much more important things like managing the freelancers and consultants, posting random shizzle on message boards, and filing my nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home