12 August 2009

my neighbor is a pig.

and by that i mean to say - my neighbor has a pet pig.

i am sitting here on my deck bench with my legs straight out and my back against the house and my laptop on my lap and it's listing to port. because of my adventures with betty boot this summer, my port peg is smaller than my starboard peg. not that you'd notice at a glance, but in a precision maneuver [sp?] such as laptopping, it's noticeable.

who let the dogs out? seriously - the neighbor two houses to the north has got some serious bark action going on. perhaps they have spotted their neighbor the pig and wish to bring home the bacon.

one tidbit that i realized today at work - when someone says they will call to clarify verbally the contradiction in their written words which you have quoted & highlighted in email, what they mean is that they don't want to reply in email b/c they are so prone to manufacturing contradiction [i.e. "lying"] that they know they will get even further caught up in their own words if they continue via email. they don't want to clarify anything - they just don't want to get caught lying again.

hey. it's dark. let's go back inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home