06 August 2009

3k words

much like the midieval folk of world without end, i have an eating knife. i don't carry it with me - i keep it in my desk. it is rather smarmy. does my knife disgust you? does it?? i can see that it does! haHA!

in case you didn't know how the hand dryers in public restrooms work, this diagram reveals that they are stocked with firebreath. the firebreater breathes the excess firebreath into the receptical. if you need to dry your hands, you clap them together and get some firebreath back out. wahlah. look closely and you can see me taking the picture.

that right there is a no cell phone zone sign at library. that right there is a guy on his cell phone. the picture is sort of geewawed b/c i had to take it surreptitiously. if i had been taking a picture to report him to the authorities, i wouldn't have cared if he'd seen me - but i didn't want him to know i was going to blog about him. hehe. hes a idot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home