27 June 2009

sitting on the couch watching teevee

in order to speed the healing of my ankle, i am sitting on the couch today. i plan to sit & sit & sit. i give me 2 hours to go completely stir crazy.

this headline from the paper: house passes bill on climate. whopp!whopp! i mean the climate is seriously out of control - wouldn't you agree? i wonder if we can get rid of all the weathermen now that there are some climate laws on the books. i know i will rest easier at night knowing that the climate is being held accountable.

sitting here watching mrs doubtfire b/c what happens saturdays that you are forced to sit around is that the same movies are on from the last time you were laid up. the kid in mrs df is wearing a shirt i have in my closet - one of my favorites. this movie was made in 1993 which means in just a few more years my shirt will be an antique. but would you look at some of the other clothes they are wearing?! sheesh. not everything holds its style value like my shirt, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home