22 June 2009

got a fridger in the tree

i am just going to say right now that there has been at least one time during the past week that i have pulled something out of my nose & deposited it in a hidden location on a piece of my clothing like under a cuff, and if you are going to sit there & tell me you have never done that at all when i'd bet you've done it at least one time during the past month then i will tell you to your virtual face you are a lieyah!!

from the wee tiny honda odometer, i bring you: 044440. suh-weet!

so i went to the doctor today on my own two feet & left with crutches and it's probably b/c when he explained about the stress fracture and how it formed and i nodded & nodded & nodded and then i said «can i still run?» he just looked at me for a moment then ordered a ginormous boot and crutches and said if i wanted it to get better i'd stay off it.

nocyclingnoswimmingnorunningnowalking.

If I had a million dollars
I'd build a treefort in our yard
If I had a million dollars
You could help it wouldn't be that hard
If I had a million dollars
Maybe we could put a refrigerator in there
Wouldn't that be fabulous!

~~ the barenaked ladies

this song is a canadian classic which was written as a singalong song by 2 camp counselors who grew up to be the barenaked ladies. they had a really good idea here b/c what better use could there be for a million dollars than to build a tree fort with a fridger in it!! not that someone with crutches can climb a freakin tree. sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home