04 March 2009

march forth!!

today while awaiting the vanpool, i was assaulted by a hobo. clearly he did not receive the "ace is queen of the hobos" memo. he came strolling up to my streetcorner and danced a little jig. kinda cute, so i smiled. then, he held out his hand. i kept my hands in my pockets and shook my head no. he wagged his hand and said "gimme fiiive". i shook my head & kept my hands in my pockets. he slapped at me and hit my arm. then, he started to walk away, turned back, and smacked me on the other arm. ::sigh::.... look, mr hoboman, i am your queen. i always smile at hobos and give them food. you are not supposed to hit your queen. get with the program.

for your viewing pleasure, a hobo who needs $4 karate lessons. i don't know how much karate you get for $4, but whatevs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home