22 October 2007

my stragidy

did you hear about the titans' win yesterday? they won by 2 points on a last minute field goal by rob bironis, who kicked a record 8 field goals in the game. there is an unofficial rob bironis song to the tune of my sharona, the old '80's hit. i am fairly certain what got rob through the game yesterday was that i got my old man to sing the rob bironis song. heh heh heh.

my new office stragidy is to chew my gum louder than the gum popper and play my music loud enough to drown out the surrounding barrage of varied tunes wafting on the office air. so far, the gum chewing has produced two bites to the inside of my mouth and a jaw ache. the music taktik of this two pronged stragidy... well, let me share some wisdom with you: bare naked ladies & motion city soundtrack are neither ones good choices for this ploy. the rob bironis song - that would be a good choice. perhaps tomorrow, i shall sing.

dunna-na-nunna-na-nuhn-na-nunna-na
dunna-na-nunna-na
rob bironis!

just now spent way too much time figgering out how to post the rob bironis song. blimey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home