12 September 2011

5000+ words



i saw this on my internet homepage and my first thought was - omg, not another chocolate cake recipe.





i saw this pretty bug on the ground where i meet up with my carpool buddy, and it was crawling away so fast i could barely take a pic, and then there was a car coming and i was like, car... bug pic... and i realized i didn't want to get hit by a car, so i tried to scoop the bug back with my foot, and i smooshed it.

i decided not to take a pic of it smooshed. it is better to remember pretty-bug as it was in life.

RIP pretty-bug.






look at my groovin' scrabble words-with-friends board.






radish brain. funny.






if you look at this odometer upside down, it's LELELO. fascinating.

2 Comments:

At 13 September, 2011 10:09, Blogger MissTonay said...

Radishes are just okay. I mean, they aren't rad. Just radish.

Get it?

GET IT???????

 
At 13 September, 2011 22:03, Blogger ace said...

no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home