25 April 2011

pattern recognition

there is something askew between me and springtime.

everyone is so hahahappy and all woohoo sunshine. makes me want to poke out their eyes. where's your sunshine NOW, bichez?!

when this happened three years ago, i thought it was a fluke. when it happened last year, coincidence. but this year makes three, a pattern. see how well trained i am? i can identify the pattern. one. two. three. sort of begs the question how long has this been going on, but i am not one to go around picking the scabs on the wounds of my soul. i am more of the type who slathers a poetic metaphor over it all.

so come find me in the autumn. if you're still interested, that is.

1 Comments:

At 26 April, 2011 18:09, Blogger Jeff Edmonds said...

I once heard that April is the cruelest month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home