26 September 2010

συζήτηση καφέ

i am auditioning coffee cups. a couple weeks ago my go-to cup leapt from my hands and dashed itself against some other dishes in an obvious effort do to itself harm. it didn't kill itself, just maimed itself - broke its handle off. but i already repaired that handle one time so... fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, same on me. in the trashbin you go because i can't have a drama queen for a morning companion. my old man is drama enough. HAHA. just kidding.

but seriously folks, that cup had to go. no worries because we have a veritable plethora of cups and mugs, which are all now vying for the position, trying to get my attention. tiresome clattering in the mug cupboard.

first i tried and rejected one from my high school alma mater. it doesn't keep the coffee warm for long. its walls are as thin as the facade of class at the ol' mater. right now i'm using one from the mellow mushroom. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE PROPERTY OF MELLOW MUSHROOM GOT IN MY HOUSE. its walls are thick, but its body is small, sort of like one's arterties after one consumes too many shroom zas. it keeps the coffee warm but just doesn't hold enough of it. another reject. next up, that one from mini-me's college. go orange & garnet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home