16 December 2008

envision banana bread

today was the department xmash luncheon, and i must say i forgot every lesson from the hobo. i mean, he would have been pleased with any sort of lunch, and i was not exactly appreciative. well, i mean, i was appreciative that someone was buying my lunch & all that, but really, i would rather be left alone. small talk - bleh. oh, plus - there was laser tag. again, what is my damage, really. i mean, there is nothing wrong with laser tag, and it is potentially quite fun, but jeezumpete, being forced into a fun activity sort of sucks the ol' fun right out. perhaps this is incomprehensible to you.

so, anyway. made some banana bread today & added peanut butter like mini-me does it. this is elvis bread - the real elvis, not my elvis. the real elvis loved peanut butter & banana sammiches. so, wah-lah - this peanut butter & banana bread is elvis bread. made 2 loaves, which are kind half loaves. but, they are naturally half, and not like cut in half, if you see what i mean. just smaller than normal. so, they appear to be whole. ish. wholeish. and, so - the point here is that one is for me all me all me all me. the other is going to work to sit beside the coffee pot and greet my coworkers. b/c i am all about the food greeting. just don't talk to me. gaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home