26 December 2007

loot list!

all that talk about the meaning of christmas... criminy! what did you get??

at the top of the list of cool meaningful gifts, mini-me gave me & my old man some... chicks! that's right, baby chickens. okay, she did not actually give them to us. she purchased them through heifer international, in our name, and gave them to struggling people someplace so they can have fresh eggs. elvis & priscilla gave us a cool meaningful gift, too -- kiva. have you heard of kiva.org? look it up. krt sent seeds to some other struggling people someplace, in our name. cool meaningful gifts, eh?

by the by... had a truly stellar time with ol' elvis on the day. he's at it again, you see. busy bringing me roses b/c he let me down the last time, and he knows it. cripes. and, i can't help myself. he wants in again, and i let him in. shameless.

but, we are speaking of gifts, and don't you worry your pretty little head about me. i got my yoyo, shoes, leather jacket, running shirt, galaga game, latin dictionary, starbucks card, chanel #5, books, lip gloss, and so on & so forth. oh, i got my loot. what did you get, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home