16 May 2007

delusion is believing...

... my garmin is right when it clocks me doing 7:39 [but not 9:37]

... that guy backing out his silverado extended cab sees me & will yield

... shoes that are merely sort-of wet won't cause blisters

... the hills in PWP could not possibly be as bad as i remember

... smacking the rear quarter panel of the car that just cut me off will somehow hurt the car more than it will hurt me

... that light will stay green

... this pain is something i can run through

... 30 mins on the eliptical is just the same as running 30 mins

... i don't look as dorky when i run as that person does

... these shoes have at least 100 more miles in them

... 85ยบ isn't all that hot

... if i run far enough, i can eat whatever i want

... if i can run fast enough, i can outrun the demons & their tiny shrill voices

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home