19 January 2011

when i go swimming, i am so cool, everybody wants to be me.

first i got there and the pool was all crowded with swim teamers and their moms were all over the bleachers and where am i supposed to put my stuff but finally i got a place for my stuff and sat there to put in my contacts and then i didn't have my glasses case and so i had to stash my glasses in my shoe and i hate that (and even after i got home i still didn't find my glasses case and i hate that too) and so then i was going to put on my goggles and boingoingoing the strap came out of the tiny little buckle and was all flapping around like they were kmart goggles or something but they are not kmart goggles and so i am trying to just sit there and not be too obvious that i am putting the goggles back together because these moms probably just snap their kids's goggles back together all the time and so they are all like omg what kind of a doofus cannot even fix her goggles hahaha and i am trying so hard to ignore their chatter which i know is all about me and my doofusness and finally i thankgod get the goggles back together and so then i put them on and just have to ignore they're too tight because i can't adjust them now forgodsake and finally i get in the pool to i swim my mile and i can hear the swim teamers the whole time hahaha what a slow swimmer hahaha what a loser and i swim and swim and swim and then finally i am done so i collect my stuff and i am all wet and trailing around the pool with my stuff half in half out of my too small bag just trailing around to get to the locker room and i can hear everyone hahaha what is she doing dragging around all her stuff like that hahaha but i go to the locker room and put some of my stuff in a locker #13 which omg why did i pick #13 and i don't have shower shoes but i head for the shower and i don't have shampoo and i don't even have a comb but thankgod i have some dry britches so i just rinse off in the warm water and thankgod my dry britches don't fall in the puddles so i get some clothes on and go back in the lockerroom to get on my other clothes and the whole place is crawling with high school swim teamers and they are all with the omg and the ikr and i am trying to half act like i am completely ignoring them but also half trying not to be that creepy old lady that is completely ignoring them and my long gym pants are sort of dragging in the puddles and i know i will not be able to get my feet dry so what is the point of even trying but i try anyway and guess who was right me with my wet feet inside my shoes but then i am wondering how do these kids get their feets dry or do they just not wear shoes and so now i am the eerily quiet creepy old lady who could not fix her goggles before she swam really slow like forever and now is staring at their feet with her uncombed hair all around her head so i just cram all my stuff in my bag and i leave as quickly as possible and thankgod that i did not slip in a puddle and i made it to the car without further incident.

2 Comments:

At 20 January, 2011 10:03, Blogger MissTonay said...

Now that's what I call a conjunction fiesta.

 
At 20 January, 2011 21:33, Blogger ace said...

are you mocking me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home