13 November 2009

my lucky friday the 13th story

after my run today i decided that because i had the car & all, i'd just cruise on over to starbux and get me a gingerbread latte. mmmm.... probably a billion calories, but who cares?! who? who? so, i cruise over and i place my drive thru order and it's $5.03 of course b/c that's how much the triple grande lattes cost, and i am going through my silverthing looking for my visa... and i realize that last night at chick-fil-a i put it back in my purse, not in my silverthing. omg! how am i going to pay for my gingeryumyum? i am thinking i will simply have to beg for mercy and i open my iphone b/c i am obviously going to have to tweet about this, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but $5 in my iphone case. whoppwhopp! forgotten i had put that in there. i am such the glorious lovely to leave that for myself! i only had to beg for mercy on the 3ยข. what luck!


for the record, my gingeryumyum did not have a gingerbread man floating in it. i just thought this pic was cute. well, cute and then of course somewhat disturbing, as the gingerman often is. why is he hot-tubbing in my latte? what is he grinning about? freaky little gingerman.

1 Comments:

At 14 November, 2009 21:55, Blogger J Dot said...

The gingerbread man is on a boat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home