04 October 2009

today's breast cancer awareness in nfl - players wearing pink gloves & shoes & captain badges. one wonders - what happens to that stuff tomorrow?

last night, i learned a new concept. "talking". no - not as in having a convo with onesself or another person. i know about TALKING. what i am talking about here is "talking" which is a step before dating. i don't know what other stages there are besides "talking" and dating, but until last night, i didn't even know there was a step called "talking". when i heard about it from a high school kid, i texted mini-me who immediately confirmed "talking" is a well-known relationship stage. i don't know whether my not knowing this is a commentary on my being old & out of touch, or my not having done much "talking" and/or dating back in the day. instead, my modus operandi was a rather pathetic catch & release program. yeah, i won't bore you with the details, but "relationship" was not my fortay. my old man would probably tell you i'm still not all that good at it - heh - but, today marks the 20th anniversary of our official relationship and our 23.75th year together. that's a helluva lotta talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home