16 July 2008

my dad doesn't have a nose ring!

have you ever seen the last airbender? well, i have. b/c mini-me watches it. apparently, mini-me is very much into it. i am more like skirting around the edges of it. dipping my toe in. finding it tepid. speaking of tepid, my old man is all wonky. seems he wanted to go out to eat, but me & the mini-one had already eaten. hrm... so, we were not on the same page. speaking of pages, i sat in a mtg today in which the phrase on the same page figured largely. as in, we were not all on the same page. some of us didn't have pages at all. sheezle. i get tired of wasting time in these fiascos. the project manager didn't have a plan, and we sat down to talk to the consultant on the speakerphone. no plan. no agenda. no scope, expectations, deliverables. nothing. if you cannot see the problem with this, you could apparently get a job as project manager at my place of business. i really wonder how mtgs operate when i am not there. how does anything ever get done? speaking of done, i think the laundry & coffee both are done, so it's time for me to go get some of one & fold some of the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home