24 November 2007

take nothing for granted


about 10 yrs ago, i put a silver ring on my thumb for no reason other than i liked how it looked. a few weeks ago, i took it off and left it off. it was there 24/7 for 10 yrs, and now it is simply not there. easy come - easy go.

when i was 7 or 8 yrs old, on halloween i was running to show off what loot i'd gotten. i fell & gashed my knee on an aggragate sidewalk. when it healed, there was a scar roughly shaped like the african subcontinent. a couple weeks ago, i was running & stepped off the curb on an aggragate sidewalk & tore that scar off my knee. it was there 24/7 for nearly all my life, and now it is simply not there. easy come - easy go.

easy come - easy go.
a little high - little low.
anyway the wind blows,
it doesn't really matter to me.
- freddie mercury

how easily we take the simplest things for granted. how easily we change our own lives. how easily days come... and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home