18 September 2008

reunite this!

my high school reunion has been planned. the centerpiece event is a picnic/party/cookout on a saturday evening at a classmate's house. unbeknownst to me, this classmate lives within a mile of me. the reason this would be unbeknownst to me is that this classmate was & still is a total dweebus that i would not want to have anything to do with. anyhootle - somehow, the planning committee came up with the idea of having a par-tay at his house and charging a certain amount per person to attend. they'll have food & drinks & so on. it makes sense that they would charge a certain amount. how much, you ask? oh, a mere $50 per person. sheezum. can you believe it? $50.per.person. for a bloody picnic. not only do i not even want to go, i most certainly do not want to spend $50. and, i know my old man wouldn't want to go, so that would make it even less fun for me. so, basically, no thank you bel grande.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home